- RTO - Registered training Organisations , Education/Training
Exceptional RTO is being offered for the right operator to acquire a Nationally Recognised Training RTO.
A Registered Training Organisation (RTO) is authorised by the Australian Government to provide Nationally Recognised Training.
The RTO is a high-quality RTO within the VET (Vocational Education & Training) sector with highly regarded compliant policies & procedures, and training outcomes by all Governing bodies.
This qualification is in ‘hot demand’. Australians are constantly seeking to improve their professional standing by gaining Nationally Recognised qualifications:
CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support. Deliver and assess in all states of Australia. (NSW, VIC, QLD, SA, WA, TAS, NT, ACT)
- This RTO doesn’t have any funding. Never applied. No Cricos registration. Never applied.
- Has passed its post-initial audit
- Will need to be relocated. No lease.
- ASQA registered to 2023. 3 years left on current registration
- RTO registered in Melbourne, Victoria
- National delivery
- Registered website: xxxxxxxx.com.au
- Student management system
- Policy and Procedures
- Training and assessment strategies
- Registered to train throughout Australia
All the hard work has been done to establish this RTO in the market space and now the vendor would like to pass it on to a purchaser who can further expand and really take this business to the next level it deserves.
Asking price $180,000
For a confidential discussion please contact: Lev Khazhiner on 0411 705 913
LKBB are specialists RTO business brokers and are highly experienced in RTO Sales, Acquisitions and Mergers. We pride our selves on providing honest appraisals and achieving great results for our valued clients. Lev Khazhiner is a specialist RTO business broker who understands the mechanics of RTO sales and regulatory processes. If your looking to buy or sell your RTO/ education business please contact Lev for a confidential friendly chat.
Agent(s) for this listing
Business Sales Specialist
Office: 1300 315 223
Mobile: 0411 705 913