- RTO - Registered training Organisations , Education/Training
This is an excellent entry level turnkey/ clean skin RTO opportunity.
This Licence to operate a forklift truck RTO is being offered for the first time for the right operator to acquire a Nationally Recognised Training RTO.
Before you can apply for a national licence to perform high risk work to operate a forklift, a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) must assess your training, skills and knowledge using the relevant national ‘assessment instrument’ under realistic workplace conditions.
This Registered Training Organisation (RTO) is authorised by the Australian Government to provide Nationally Recognised Training.
Can be registered to train throughout Australia and Overseas (subject to meeting ASQA terms)
However, if this scope is not exactly what you want, you can add and remove scope at any time (subject to meeting ASQA terms)
- ASQA registered to 2023
- Agreement with SafeWork NSW to deliver courses
- RTO registered in NSW
- 1 owner history
- National delivery
- Registered website: xxxxxxxx.com.au
- Student management system
- Policy and Procedures
- Training and assessment strategies
- This RTO does NOT have Gov funding, VSL or Cricos. Never applied.
- Will need to be relocated. No lease.
- Currently NO student enrolments.
All the hard work has been done to establish this RTO in the market space and now the vendor would like to pass it on to a purchaser who can further expand and really take this business to the next level it deserves.
Asking price $95,000
For a confidential discussion please contact: Lev Khazhiner on 0411 705 913
Agent(s) for this listing
Business Sales Specialist
Office: 1300 315 223
Mobile: 0411 705 913