- RTO - Registered training Organisations , Education/Training
A Registered Training Organisation (RTO) is authorised by the Australian Government to provide Nationally Recognised Training.
This Nationally Recognised Training provider has an excellent reputation in the industry for a being a quality provider and has been a leader for many years as the “GO TO” training provider in Celebrancy.
Graduating with a Certificate IV in Celebrancy enables one to apply to become a (licenced) registered Celebrant with the Federal Attorney General’s department.
Being a celebrant is an honour, enabling one to solemnise marriages as well as conducting a naming ceremony, funeral or civil ceremony.
- Long Established and profitable business
- Fee for service business model
- Re-reg 2024
- ASQA registered for national delivery
- Registered in NSW, Australia
- Training resources
- Policy and Procedures
- Training and assessment strategies
- Student management system
- Website with Online delivery platform
(This RTO does not have any government funding or Cricos registration. Never applied).
Vendor will conduct a full induction and handover
Asking price $135,000
For a confidential discussion please contact Lev Khazhiner today on 0411 705 913