- RTO - Registered training Organisations , Education/Training
A Registered Training Organisation (RTO) is authorised by the Australian Government to provide Nationally Recognised Training.
This well-established, and highly recognised in the industry College, specialises in Hairdressing, Beauty Therapy, Screen and Media, Specialist Makeup and Business Training. They offer Nationally Accredited training by industry professionals in their fully operational Hair, Beauty and Specialist Makeup salons on Campus.
This College has continually obtained funding in NSW for delivering VET Programs, including Smart and Skilled funding. Smart and Skilled qualifications are subsidised by the NSW Government. Eligible students can choose from a range of qualifications this College offers, from Certificate I to Advanced Diploma. All NSW apprentices and most new-entrant trainees are eligible for a government subsidy under Smart and Skilled for the qualification that supports their apprenticeship or traineeship. NSW JobTrainer provides fee-free training courses for young people, job seekers and school leavers to gain skills in Australia’s growing industries.
Using the latest technology, students at this College gain ‘hands-on’ industry experience in the fully equipped, student salons. Their fully operational hair and beauty salons allow students to work with real clients in a commercial environment using a range of high-quality professional products.
The students gain extensive practical experience in a range of subjects including, Hairdressing, Beauty Therapy, Body Treatment, Spa therapies, Specialised Makeup Skills, Therapeutic Massage and production skills in Screen and Media. Current involvement by the College in high level television productions adds value to future involvement by the purchaser.
These qualifications are in ‘high demand.’ Australians and international students are constantly seeking to improve their professional standing by gaining Nationally Recognised Qualifications.
The range of Government Employment & Training Programs and fee subsidies available is vast and constantly changing. They review and assist students, potential employers and Job Service Providers with any funding or subsidy support available.
This College expertise lies in providing excellent, inspiring training solutions that are informed by their connections with industry and delivered by exceptional learning and facilitation specialists.
All their education solutions are built with their client and student Journey in mind, with a particular focus on the outcomes.
The business comes complete with everything you would expect, including but not limited to:
- Long ASQA registration
- Established in 2000
- Re-reg in 2025
- eLearning options
- Smart and Skilled funding in NSW
- Flexible lease arrangements. Negotiate a new lease or relocate to your own premises. Rent approx. $60,000 per annum
- 9B compliant training premises (no CRICOS registration at present), potential for a purchaser to apply for CRICOS reg. Subject to ASQA guidelines and application process.
- Purpose built campus fit out cost over $1 million a couple of years ago
- Extensive list of assets, equipment, fittings and fixtures included in the sale
- Facilities include two hair salons, two beauty rooms, separate spray tanning room and a fully equipped spa room complete with Vichy shower
- Excellent Website
- Student Management System
- Training resources
- Policies and Procedures
- Training and Assessment Strategies
- Vendor will conduct a full induction and handover
Asking price: Offer over $579,000
Early viewing is strongly advised to fully appreciate the size, condition and location of this RTO.
Prompt confidential discussions with LKBB must come highly recommended.
For a confidential discussion please contact Lev Khazhiner on 0411 705 913
Agent(s) for this listing
Business Sales Specialist
Office: 1300 315 223
Mobile: 0411 705 913